Complete prusa i3 compatible 3D printer kit for an awesome price! Includes LCD, heated bed, 1.75mm extruder and more
The Anet A6 Prusa I3 Pro is made from piano-black laser-cut acrylic frame. To maintain the garage-built feel and the handmade charm, Prusa I3 Pro is a DIY kit, which provide you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of the 3D printer from scratch.
1. Multiple 3D printing filament supportable: PLA, ABS, Wood-Polymer, Nylon, flexible PLA and PVA
2. 220x220x250mm printing volume;
3. 0.05mm printing precision;
4. 8-mm-thick laser cut acrylic frame for rigidity and long life;
5. Stainless steel rail rods, gears, bearings and connectors for smoother movement;
6. All metal pulleys for improved functionality and performance;
7. Super-flat aluminum alloy print surface for better adherence;
8. Quick-release feed gears for faster and fluent filament feeding;
9. Filament size: 1.75mm;
10. Nozzles size: 0.4mm.
You can find MK8 replacement nozzles in the extruder section. We recommend to heat the bed plate not above 60 degrees for longer periods of time.
|Bed width||22 cm|
|Bed Depth||22 cm|
|Build Height||25 cm|
|Resolution Z axis||0.1 mm|
|Number of extruders||1|
|Filament diameter||1.75 mm|
|Max. hot-end temperature||260 °C|
Bowden printers feed filament through a tube as opposed to Direct Drive systems. This adds important advantages (faster printing) and disadvantages (higher filament retraction settings). You can find more information on Direct Drive and Bowden systems, Click here
|Max. heated bed. temp.||65 °C|
|Screen type||Graphical LCD12864|
|Control buttons||Rotary encoder and push button|
A SD Card in your printer will allow you to store prints and print them directly from SD. This is more reliable than a USB connection and allows you to power down your computer.
A heated bed is important to reduce Warping and have a better adhesion of the 3D print to the print bed.
|Auto Bed Leveling
The auto bed leveling feature will probe the buildplate on a few different points. This allows the 3D printer to detect deviations in the buildplate and adjust the print accordingly. This makes is much easier to start a print as you don't have to manually adjust the bed position.
This feature allows your printer to be controlled over a WIFI network. You can execute movements as well as start a print.
This feature allows your printer to be controlled over a Ethernet network. You can execute movements as well as start a print.